- Wednesday, Mar 25, 2020Myth, folklore, family, and materialized desire figured in poems, fiction, and discussion with the audience.
- Wednesday, Mar 4, 2020Williams urged establishment of a museum as part of the Smithsonian Institution.
- Tuesday, Feb 18, 2020Lecture and discussion traversed topics including gender, race, physicality, acculturation, role models, and binaries.
- Monday, Dec 16, 2019An overflow crowd on December 4, 2019 listened to accounts of self-discovery.
- Friday, Oct 4, 2019Lappé presented the keynote of the conference “Considering the Counterculture.”
- Thursday, Oct 10, 2019
- Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019
- Wednesday, Sep 25, 2019
On September 17, 2019, syndicated columnist George F. Will delivered Princeton University’s 2019 Constitution Day lecture, titled “Is Constitution Day Unconstitutional?” Princeton University President Christopher L. Eisgruber delivered the response.
- Friday, Apr 19, 2019
On April 9, 2019, Brittney Cooper, the Spring 2019 Anschutz Distinguished Fellow at Princeton University, and associate professor of women’s and gender studies and Africana studies at Rutgers University, delivered a lecture, “The Future of Black Studies (in Theory).”
- Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019
On March 28, 2019, Janelle Wong, professor of American studies and a core faculty member in the Asian American studies program at the University of Maryland, spoke at Princeton University as part of the 2018-19 Asian American Studies Lecture Series. The lecture was titled “Coalitions and Cleavages in Asian American Politics.” It was held in East Pyne Hall, Room 010.