- Monday, Mar 22, 2021Current events often find their way into academic studies, but rarely with such urgency and immediacy as with COVID-19.
- Tuesday, Feb 16, 2021
On Thursday, February 11, 2021 in a free event hosted by Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students (ODUS) and the Princeton Asian American Students Association (AASA), Assistant Professor of English and American Studies Paul Nadal spoke with New York Times bestselling author Charles Yu, whose work includes writing for HBO’s Westworld and other television shows, and the 2020 National Book Award winning nove
- Thursday, Feb 11, 2021
In a feature in the French paper Le Monde on Asian American writers, Assistant Professor of English and American Studies Paul Nadal describes how a literary movement has accompanied the term Asian American from the term’s emergence in the 1960s and 1970s.
“Through this term, necessarily unsatisfactory because it cannot cover the plurality of a continent, the activists of the late 1960s sought a pan-ethnic identity,” Nadal said.
- Thursday, Feb 4, 2021
On Monday, January 18, 2021, the Office of Wintersession and Campus Engagement and the Carl A. Fields Center launched a virtual gallery, To Be Known and Heard: Systemic Racism and Princeton University, with a live-streamed event in which attendees could tour the gallery while a roundtable of Princeton faculty reflected on the legacy that the gallery confronts.
- Wednesday, Jan 27, 2021Carruth’s collaborative work bridges the arts, humanities and sciences.
- Friday, Jan 22, 2021Recent awards and a Best Book of 2020 mention by NPR recognize Khan for leading research, mentoring, teaching, and public engagement.
- Tuesday, Jan 5, 2021Her work reveals that racialized theories persisted among influential white psychiatrists well into the 20th century.
- Monday, Dec 21, 2020The grants support research and writing of current book projects.
- Friday, Dec 11, 2020The grant funds a four-year, multi-institution project to enhance public understanding of Black religious histories, cultures, and communities.
- Thursday, Dec 17, 2020The grant enables the launch of a working group and development of foundational programming.