Faculty, Student, Alumni Notes
- AMS executive committee member Judith Weisenfeld, the Agate Brown and George L. Collord Professor of Religion and chair of the Department of Religion, was honored in the Graduate School’s May 29 virtual Hooding ceremony as one of four recipients of Graduate Mentoring Awards named by the McGraw Center for Teaching and Learning.
- AMS senior Juston Forte received the W. Sanderson Detwiler 1903 Prize, given to a senior who, in the judgment of classmates, has done the most for their class.
- Khytie K. Brown was named a 2020 Presidential Postdoctorate Research Fellow. From Harvard University, where completed her Ph.D. in African American studies, she will join AMS and work in the Center for Transnational Policing.
- AMS senior Tabitha Belshee is one of ten winners of the 2020 Spirit of Princeton Prize, awarded honoring undergraduates for positive contributions to campus life.
- AMS core faculty member Paul Nadal, assistant professor of English and American studies, was selected by the Center for American Literary Studies as one of eight participants in the 2020 First Book Institute.
- Anne Cheng, professor of English and American studies and director of the Program in American Studies, juxtaposes Get Out (2017) and Parasite (2019) in The Los Angeles Review of Books.