Faculty, Student, Alumni Notes
- Anne Cheng, professor of English and American studies and director of the Program in American Studies, juxtaposes Get Out (2017) and Parasite (2019) in The Los Angeles Review of Books.
- Associate Professor of History Beth Lew-Williams testified before the Committee on House Administration, urging creation of a national museum of Asian Pacific American history and culture.
- Ali Valenzuela, assistant professor of politics, spoke as part of a panel on “Race and Politics in 2020” organized in honor of Black History Month by the employee resource groups Princetonians of Color Network, Network of African American Males at Princeton, and Latino Princetonians.
- P. Carl, the Spring 2020 Anschutz Distinguished Fellow in American Studies, writes on LitHub about “What Fathers Leave Behind — Or Don’t.”
- In The New York Times Magazine, P. Carl writes on “Becoming a Man.”
- Patricia Fernández-Kelly, professor of sociology and AMS executive committee member, received the 2020 ASA Distinguished Career Award for the Practice of Sociology from the American Sociological Association (ASA).